Search from here

Sunday 25 July 2010

Well

He has been coming and going as he pleases, he has lost a little weight but not enough to worry about. Friday morning(23rd) he didn't come back, so Bob and I tried to find him with the car tracking equipment, but no luck, Saturday morning however he was back in the box provided, as well as Sunday morning. Simon and I are going to track him tonight and see where he is going (probably Luton Hoo).

We are slowly cutting down the number of mealworms left for him in the box, which is probably why he is losing a little weight and he is flying every night as well adding to the weight loss.

I have collected some of his droppings when I have been able, but as yet have not looked at them closely. They do however look different to the ones which were just mealworm and I am pretty sure he is feeding, but will check the droppings to be sure, when I get a spare day.

No comments:

Post a Comment